Kris Karson on New City

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by JJ83, Aug 31, 2017.

1. markh

markh Member

thank you :)

2. NOS911

NOS911 Global Moderator Staff Member

I've removed his comments as well as it was simply unacceptable.

3. Jon Dworkin

Jon Dworkin New Member

What is New City? I've never heard of it.

Found this forum and had to jump in.
    I can tell you this, Kris is still stunning and she better than ever.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
  4. BOZZOO

BOZZOO Member

aahhh..ok. it seemed like only 3-4 mos had passed when, what seemed to be, newer pics of her and she didnt look preggers. i guess having the baby will make her look that way. :p

first pic i ever saw of her, she had a pretty nice shiner.

5. krisbliss

krisbliss New Member

Hey I've seen some people post Kris Karson's IG posts on here, but of course edited to hide the name. Is her IG available? Or is there a way to find it, or whatever? Any help would be highly appreciated! Cheers!

6. husky_moose02

husky_moose02 New Member

Sadly she deleted her IG account. I'm not sure when. I was going to message her a couple months ago to ask when her new site was going to open, but could not find her account when I searched. Also our entire DM history disappeared from my account as well. I do remember her posting a message on one of her posts that she was going to delete all her social media accounts because of too many creepy stalkers. She was going to start a new one for only close friends and family. That was back in February or March if I remember correctly. So unless you know her personally I don't think she'll be accepting adds from random people like before.

7. VolponView

VolponView Member

She's still on Facebook

8. joepoeaz

joepoeaz Member

just leave her the fuck alone

VonRaschke and RandomAct like this.
  9. VolponView

VolponView Member

Excuse me?! Do you know me? Stop making assumptions that you clearly know nothing about.

That's nice of you to agree with him RandomAct. Newbs like joe run their mouth is common but I didn't expect you to agree with the bs.
    It's still true, you learn something every day.

10. VonRaschke

VonRaschke Member

Fuck off already. Nobody likes you and it's only a matter of time before you run your mouth for too long and get banned again.

11. RandomAct

RandomAct Member

Had nothing to do with you personally dude, I just agreed with him because I don't feel like we need to be putting her private socials out there for people to harrass her.

12. VolponView

VolponView Member

I totally agree. All I said was that she was still on Facebook. I didn't give her name, location, link, anything. I don't do that to models (or anyone) that I like or that I can't stand the sight of.

13. questionmark

questionmark Member

We're getting distracted, the Illuminati wins when we fights among ourselves
    lets focus on KK content.

Ron likes this.